Fairtrade ANZ offers support to Fairtrade Licensees in a variety of ways:
Certification and Licensing
- Certification and licensing of products
- Artwork approvals
- Reporting assistance
Communication and Promotional Opportunities
- Promotion through our website and social media channels
- Provision of spokesperson quotes for media releases
- Media messaging support and story ideas for media releases
- Provision of materials promoting Fairtrade and how it works as well as information on specific Fairtrade product categories
- Support to source ingredients (for new product development)
- Connection to supply chain actors
- Impact stories and producer profiles
- Research results and analysis of Fairtrade products
- Case studies of Fairtrade Premium use
- Point of sale support
Fairtrade’s system for collecting and managing information of Fairtrade labelled products. Validation of all Fairtrade products and approval of the packaging is managed through Connect.
Click here to login to Connect.
Fairtrade Policies and Standards: All companies must follow the policies that apply to their Fairtrade Certified products.
Check out Fairtrade Australia and New Zealand's relevant Policies and Standards here